Television City Condos. Pre-Construction in Hamilton
- Project Name: Television City Condos
- Builders: Lamb Development Corporation,Movengo Corporation
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 163 Jackson Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, L8P 1L8
- City: Hamilton
- Main Intersection: Hunter St W & Caroline St S
- Architect: architectsAlliance
- Condo Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 40 Stories
- Number Of Units: 618
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Television City is a $360-million-dollar project that will house approximately 618 units in total once complete. Occupying 44,000 sq. ft. of land, the development will consist of two separate high-rise towers connected by a skywalk. Located at 163 Jackson St. West, the proposed development calls for a 40-storey and 30-storey tower. The buildings will feature approximately 485,424 square feet of usable space, with 474,080 sq. ft. dedicated to residential units and 11,344 sq. ft. of retail space. The historic mansion currently on-site is a heritage building built in 1850 that will be repurposed and preserved as part of Television City.
Owners and residents will be able to enjoy hotel-like amenities featuring an outdoor infinity pool, fitness center and skyclub. Additionally, a co-op tech centre will allow professionals and creatives to use a workspace environment that fosters collaboration and fulfills their work-at-home digital needs. A children's play centre, private dog walk and pet-washing station will appeal to growing families.